Computer Training Online
A simple solution to Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and introductory computer training.
Alert: We are currently experiencing a problem with access to Computer Training Online. The issue has been reported to the technical support team but we have no definite time frame for a resolution.
- Click on the Get Started button
This will open a new window.
- Enter your Library Card number
Your number is found under the barcode on your library card.
- Choose either New User or Returning User
If you are a new user, fill out the form and register for an account. Each time you return login with these details to track your progress. If you are returning enter your username and password to show available courses.
- Choose a Course
Select from the available course and start your learning.
Your progress through each of the lessons is tracked. You can return any time and pick up from where you left off.
- Internet Safety
- Introduction to iPads and Android tablets
- Introduction to Computers
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows - Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Social Networking (Twitter, Facebook, Blogging)
- Digital Photography