Infobase eBook Collection
A collection of more than 20 digital reference books. View a single book or search all titles by keyword. Infobase ebooks are recommended for high school students and up.
Our Infobase collection contains eBook versions of Infobase print titles covering a range of subjects including ancient history, literature, medicine, religion & philosophy and science.
- Animal Cloning, Revised Edition
- Encyclopedia of Buddhism
- Encyclopedia of Catholicism
- Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology
- Encyclopedia of Hinduism
- Encyclopedia of Islam
- Encyclopedia of Judaism
- Encyclopedia of Protestantism
- Frankenstein - Mary Shelley, Updated Ed.
- Gene Therapy, Revised Edition
- Great Expectations
- Pride and Prejudice
- Stem Cell Research, Revised Ed.
- The Cell, Revised Ed.
- The Crucible, New Ed.
- The Great Gatsby
- The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan, New Ed.
- The New Complete Book of Food, 2nd Ed.
- William Shakespeare's As You Like It
- William Shakespeare's Hamlet
- William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar
- William Shakespeare's Richard III