Issue affecting BorrowBox App on Android Devices - users are unable to login
BorrowBox eBooks and eAudiobooks
Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017 at 9:00AM until
Users of the Borrowbox App on Android devices are unable to login to their account. Despite users entering their library name, barcode and PIN/password the 'Sign in' button on the app remains disabled.
This is an issue with App, which has been reported to the App developers, but we do not have a timeframe for a resolution at this point. Bolinda Digital has, however, requested that users who are experiencing this issue send them a log report through the BorrowBox App, which will provide them with information about what is happening in the App when the issue occurs. The instructions for doing this are as follows:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the App from the Play Store
- Open the App and enter your login credentials (library name, barcode and PIN).
- Tap and hold the version number at the bottom of the login screen. This will prompt you to send a log report.
- Tap on send report (users may be prompted to choose an email client to send the log report at this point)
- The Log should load in a new email message. In the comments, users could note that they have entered their login credentials but the sign in button remains disabled.
Sutherland Shire Libraries apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing our members. We understand that it must be frustrating to be unable to read the books you have borrowed. Hopefully it will be resolved promptly and you can get back to enjoying your eBooks as soon as possible.
Enquiries can be directed to Sutherland Library on
phone 9710 0351