Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions
1. No refund or credit given on course bookings unless course is cancelled or a wait-listed participant can fill the proposed cancellation of enrolment.
2. Hazelhurst Arts Centre reserves the right to alter any arrangements for courses either before or during the course, to cancel or terminate a course, or refuse enrolment.
3. Enrolment is not complete until full term fee or full course fee has been paid.
4. Course places will not be confirmed without full payment.
5. Students under 18 years of age must complete an emergency contact form to be signed by their parent or guardian.
6. Where a minimum age is specified for a class, children enrolling must be the specified minimum age by the date of the first class.
7. Children enrolling in classes designated for high school students must be of an age eligible to attend high school by the date of the first class.
8. Re-enrolment date refers to the date that currently-enrolled students can re-enrol in for the same class for the following term.
9. Course enrolment is not transferable.
10. Any credit notes issued are valid for one year from date of issue.
11. Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from date of issue. Gift vouchers can not be exchanged for cash.