Opening hours, contact details and menus can be found on the Hazelhurst Cafe website.
- Open 9.00am-4.00pm, 7 days.
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday.
- Hazelhurst Café is located at 782 Kingsway, Gymea NSW 2227
- See the latest exhibition at Hazelhurst when you visit the cafe.
- The Hazelhurst Cafe can be contacted on (02) 8536 5755. Please note: the Hazelhurst Cafe no longer requires bookings except for groups between 8 & 12 people.
- The Hazelhurst Cafe also caters for weddings, ceremonies and corporate functions. For enquiries about functions please call (02) 8536 5755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hazelhurst Cafe operates independently of Sutherland Shire Council.
Ceremonies in the Hazelhurst Gardens
Please contact Hazelhurst Gallery directly on (02) 8536 5700 to hold a wedding ceremony in the Hazelhurst gardens which does not require catering. Prices can be found on the Hazelhurst Gardens section of the website.
The Hazelhurst carpark, accessed from the Kingsway, contains three disabled parking spaces. All areas within the Hazelhurst building are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are located at the eastern end of the Regional Gallery Foyer and the southern end of the Community Gallery. Both of these bathrooms contain fold-down baby change tables. One wheelchair is available for use by the general public - please phone administration on 85365700 to confirm availability. All galleries, studios, the Hazelhurst theatrette and bathrooms are marked with visual and braille signage.