Community Halls for Hire
The safety and welfare of the community is Councils' top priority.
Please familiarise yourself with the conditions of entry before making a booking:
- Hirers must have their own Covid-19 safe plan
- Do not enter the premises if you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold or flu-like symptons
- Provide your name and contact details to the coordinator of the activity you will be participating in
- Please comply with the latest social distancing rules within each space
- Practise good hand hygiene by regarlarly washing your hands
- Hirers must self-clean and disinfect the hired space at the end of each booking period
We have 33 community facilities across the Sutherland Shire. Most are managed in-house by Council and 5 are managed by volunteer committees (Como School of Arts, Gymea Community Centre, Maianbar Community Hall, Oyster Bay Oval Hall, Sandy Point Community Centre).
Hirers can make bookings for one-off occasions, for multiple dates or on a regular basis. There are 2 types of hire agreements:
View all Halls for Hire