Become part of our 'centre family'
Council’s 11 Early Education Centres employ wonderful teams of Educators.
Their energy and talents are on show every day, as we care for and educate more than 900 children throughout the Sutherland Shire.
Our centres are fun and nurturing, with an educational curriculum promoting children’s academic and life skills including language and literacy, numeracy, social and emotional skills, physical development and cognitive growth.
Join our team and experience the satisfaction of shaping the lives of infants, toddlers and preschoolers during their important formative years.
Due to our growth and focus on quality, we are seeking part-time and full-time Educators to work in our 11 centres throughout the Shire.
We are seeking a range of qualified candidates including Certificate III, Diploma and Early Childhood Teachers.
This is a great opportunity to join a quality employer with a long and strong history in the business of childcare. We have been a major part of the local childcare landscape for more than 40 years and are highly regarded within the early education & care sector.
Why join Council
- Enjoy industry leading conditions and supportive team environments.
- Opportunities for professional development - attending 6 weekly Professional Learning Forums, time off the floor for programming and planning, and access to mentoring programs.
- Quality services - 100% of our services are operating at or well above the industry’s National Quality Standards.
- Our non-negotiable approach to delivering quality care and ensuring our centres are fully compliant and safe.
- Sharing and collaboration among our 11 Early Education Centre teams - learn from some of the best Educators within the industry.
- Expand your knowledge in niche areas with our specialist teams, such as our Children’s Services Sustainability Team. Access a greater knowledge capacity unmatched by other childcare providers.
- Access to generous leave entitlements - 19 day working month; 4 weeks annual leave; 7 days personal leave; 15 days sick leave annually/accrued
- A thriving and happy team environment
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about the range of specific part-time and full-time opportunities available, please call Children's Services on phone 9710 0466.
Click here for career opportunities currently available.