Days of Operation:Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Hours of Operation:9.30am-3.00pm (finishing time potentially flexible - please enquire)
Tuesday Thursday - Apply online now
Please call Children's Services on Ph 9710 0466 if interested in current vacancies.
Essential qualifications, certificates and/or licenses required for this position
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Senior First Aid
- Emergency Asthma Management
- First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check
- NSW Certificate in Language Teaching (2011)
- Certificate of second language
I began working in the Early Education & Care sector after the birth of my daughter. Becoming a mother certainly ignited my interest and passion for the early childhood industry. My many years’ experience includes working with families and children from age birth to 12 years.
I am also a qualified second language teacher, having worked as a Mandarin tutor, within a Chinese program at a public school and also teaching Kindergarten to year six in a community school.
I was born in China and have been living in Australia for just over 10 years.
In starting my own Family Day Care business, I have created a warm and supportive home-based education and care environment which encourages children to learn, develop and reach their full potential.
About my service
My Family Day Care service is based on the Early Years Learning Framework, the only approved government framework for children under school age.
Within my service the children are offered a wide range of play and educational experiences to promote their growth and learning including:
- group time
- rhyme time
- literacy resources, books and puzzles
- maths resources
- creative arts, craft and painting
- music & dance
- creative and dramatic play
- play dough
- yoga for children
- cognitive, gross and motor skills development
- construction blocks
- sand and water play
My service offers:
- tailored programs for every child based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- a well qualified and experienced Educator
- bilingual environment (English, Mandarin)
- inclusions such as nappies, bed linens, blankets, towels etc
- excursions to various community destinations including libraries and parks
- extra curriculum excursions for before and after school care
Additionally, my service believes in working closely with families to ensure each child’s needs are being met and to support their precious family relationship.
We also ensure respect is given to family values, beliefs and backgrounds and we always welcome and encourage family input in programs and activities.
About my facilities
My service is conveniently located in Caringbah, only a few minutes walk to Caringbah North Public School.
We offer a generous sized indoor area for the children's enjoyment, along with a large undercover area for art and craft and sensory activities.
Our large outdoor area is filled with play and developmental resources including a sandpit, gardening, scooters, cars and balls, with ample spaces for imaginative play.
Enquiries can be directed to our admin team on 9710 0466