A bi-annual local business survey which ran from 3 October to 25 November 2016.
This survey forms part of a bi-annual series which began in 2012.
The 2016 sample consisted of 723 of local business owner / operators.
Encouragingly, 94% of the businesses surveyed believe that employment levels will be about the same or much/somewhat stronger in 12 months.
Other key findings...
- 85% of respondents operate as a 'sole trader' or 'privately owned/publicly listed company'.
- 51% of businesses occupy a 'home' premises/space.
- 59% of respondents were a member of a business network or association.
- 82% of business turnover comes from traditional sales.
- 50% of business turnover comes from the Sutherland Shire market.
2016 Sutherland Shire Business Survey Report
Enquiries can be directed to Economic & Community Development on 9710 0892 or email@example.com