Our Business & Tourism Network aims to connect local businesses with support, services, information and opportunities.
Actively becoming part of this network can help you by:
- Connecting you with other like-minded businesses and organisations;
- Expanding your marketing reach and potentially attracting new customers and revenue streams;
- Gaining valuable insights into current and future trends of the tourism industry;
- Participation in educational programs;
- Working together to support the growth of a proactive, diverse and sustainable economy and to stimulate local business and create local jobs.
Business & Tourism Talk
Our Business & Tourism Talk monthly e-newsletter outlines what's happening locally, including the latest news, what's on for business, networking and promotional opportunities and how you can get involved.
Subscribe here to join our network and receive our monthly e-newsletters.
We also invite you to submit story ideas, articles and media releases with a current news angle which is relevant to our local business community, together with a quality image.
For further information, please contact Business & Tourism on 9710 0892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Tourism Your Business
Our Visit Sutherland Shire website aims to help visitors and locals alike plan a day, weekend or extended holiday in the Sutherland Shire.
You can list your business for free if it falls within accommodation, attractions, food & drink, hire, tours and events.
We also know that even visitors need to know where the nearest supermarket, petrol station, mechanic, medical centre or hospital is. So if your business supports anyone visiting the area, we encourage you to register through Get Connected, Destination NSW's website membership program. Simple and easy to use Get Connected is free and open to all tourism operators and related services within New South Wales.
Registering and entering your information on Get Connected, will list your details on the following websites and databases:
Get Connected Here
Enquiries can be directed to Economic & Community Development on 9710 0892 or email@example.com