Opportunities for local businesses and community members
The new financial year brings with it some exciting news for locals.
The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber (SSBC) now offers business owners and local community members the opportunity to join and become part of this new organisation.
In a move that solidifies and expands their local presence, Menai & Sutherland, Miranda & Districts, and Engadine Chamber of Commerces will be merged into a new entity.
The new SSBC will represent businesses of all sizes across our local government area.
As an enhanced representative group, the SSBC will have a larger voice and can now offer more to members, starting with:
- The opportunity to promote your business via our Business Directory on the SSBC website.
- Discounted entry to SSBC networking events to build local relationships.
- Advocacy to create opportunities for local businesses and job creation.
- Access to the NSW Business Chamber’s Business Hotline that includes Workplace, Legal and Marketing advice.
- Business Propel - The next evolution in business assessment tools. Offering an end to end view, this tool will shape your business for success.
- NSW Business Chamber networking and educational events across Sydney at Local Chamber member rates.
- Quarterly electronic Business Connect Magazine coupled with monthly newsletters keep you up-to- date with the latest business news and trends across NSW and Australia.
- Access and/or information on: apprentices and trainees, export documentation, HR documentation, recruitment solutions, WHS and more.
You are invited to join the SSBC to find out more and help celebrate this exciting and positive milestone for the local business community.
When: Tuesday, 31 July at 5.30pm
Where: Highfields, Caringbah
Register today here.