Southern Sydney Business Education Network (SSBEN) is reaching out to not for profit organisations, and extending an invitation to be part of their new ‘Ignite the Spark’ program.
The aim of their program is to develop a sense of community and volunteering spirit in young people. Members of this program will be offered networking opportunities, access to local schools / businesses for fundraising opportunities, as well as working with students who are interested in learning about your business. Benefits of hosting a work placement student include:
- Access to a willing worker at no cost to you;
- An extra pair of hands at busy times;
- Promotion of your organisation through our network of host employer and high schools in the Sydney Metro area via newsletters, websites and networking events;
- As part of their work placement, students will be required to raise awareness of your organisation at their school, via various promotion of fundraising efforts;
- SSBEN will support and guide you through the process. All students are fully insured and supported by their teachers.
If you would like to find out more information about how you can become a host employer and mentor a young person in your work place please contact Nicole Crump on 0424 949 289 or Ziad Mutasim on 0415 437 740 from Southern Sydney Business Education Network (SSBEN).
Southern Sydney Business Education Network (SSBEN) is a not for profit organisation based in Sutherland that has been assisting young people to make successful transitions from school to work, for over 10 years. They are part of a Statewide Network of organisations building relationships to help achieve better educational outcomes for all young people.