Lodge a development application
How do I make an application?
- Read the Development Application Guide.
- Download and complete the Application form.
- Download and complete the Required Information Sheet for your proposed development type.
- Consider if you need to declare any affiliations or political donations.
- Visit council's Customer Service Centre with all forms completed and required documents during lodgement hours (8.30am - 4.00pm Mon to Fri).
New changes to lodgement requirements
Road opening applications
From 23 November 2012 the option to lodge applications for Road opening or Access and Alignment Levels using the same form as development applications no longer exists. These type of applications may still be needed as part of the development, however a separate application must be made for any works proposed in the public place. The submission of such applications can be made at any time but may be more appropriate to lodge such applications after details of the development are finalised in the development assessment process and/or in accordance with the requirements of the development consent.
Contact council's Customer Service Centre on 9710 0333 for a quote of your development application fee.
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.00pm
Customer Service Centre
Ph 9710 0333
Address 4-20 Eton Street, Sutherland