Overlooking Hazelhurst's parkland gardens, the Gallery Café is the perfect place to relax after a visit to the gallery. The café offers ample seating for up to 120 people as well as being the perfect vantage point for an outdoor performance or to enjoy Sunday breakfast.
Opening hours and contact details
- 9.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Sunday
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday.
- Hazelhurst Café is located at 782 Kingsway, Gymea NSW 2227
- Information on current and upcoming exhibitions at Hazelhurst can be found here.
Bookings are recommended. Please phone (02) 8536 5755.
Our menus change with the seasons and daily blackboard specials feature the finest seasonal ingredients for your enjoyment. The extensive Hazelhurst Café breakfast menu is available seven days a week.
With its beautifully designed gallery foyer and terrace overlooking the picturesque gardens, Hazelhurst is a unique entertaining venue in Southern Sydney.
From cocktail functions to dinners, corporate breakfasts to weddings, Hazelhurst provides a most memorable experience against a stunning backdrop. Catering ranges from simple platters to set-menu meals or stunning contemporary canapés. Private gallery viewings can also be arranged upon request.
For all enquiries concerning catered functions, please contact the the Hazelhurst Functions Coordinator on (02) 8536 5707.
Sample Wedding Menus
- The Hazelhurst wedding packages and menus are currently being revised. For more information phone 02 8536 5755.
Pricing and Menus
Prices and menus are subject to change without notice. Hazelhurst is a fully licensed dining venue.
Dill and lemon beer battered
Lemon garlic chicken supreme
Za'atar crusted lamb loin
Pomegranate and strawberry pavlova