Hazelhurst has six studios, including a print room, ceramics studio and new media studio. Courses cater for all levels of experience. Choose from drawing, painting, ceramics, printmaking, jewellery, sculpture, mosaics, digital photography and more. Click on the links to the left of screen for more detailed information on the classes we offer each term.
Classes are organised into four terms each year. During school holidays we offer art classes for children aged 6 to 16 years.
Our course brochure contains details of all classes offered each term, including days, times, prices and a brief course description.
Note: Please be aware there is a small error in the Term 1 2013 brochure. Thursday 28 March is NOT a public holiday. All Thursday classes will run that day. It is a 10 week term for all Thursday classes.
How to enrol
- By telephoning (02) 8536 5700 - 9.00am-8.00pm (Monday to Thursday) or 9.00am-5pm (Friday to Sunday) - credit card only.
- In person at 782 Kingsway, Gymea NSW 2227 - 9.00am-8pm (Monday to Thursday) or 9.00am -5pm (Friday to Sunday).
- Note: During school holidays and on public holidays payment can not be taken after 5pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hazelhurst students receive 10% discount on all products purchased at Eckersleys Art & Craft. Closest store is at Caringbah (65 – 75 Captain Cook Drive).
Students under 18 years of age must complete a child information form signed by a parent or guardian. A copy of the form will be provided upon enrolment. Enrolment is subject to conditions.
Download a copy of our conditions of enrolment
Dates for term and school holiday workshops in 2013
- Term 1 – Monday 4 February to Saturday 13 April (10 weeks except Mon, Fri & Sat: Good Friday 29 Mar, Easter Hols Sat 30 Mar, Sun 31 Mar, Mon 1 April.)
Re-enrolments from Monday 26 November 2012
New enrolments from Monday 3 December 2012
- Term 2 – Monday 29 April to Saturday 29 June (9 weeks)
Re-enrolments from Monday 25 March
New enrolments from Monday 1 April
- Term 3 – Monday 15 July to Saturday 21 September (10 weeks except Mon)
Re-enrolments from Monday 10 June (Monday classes Mon 3 June)
Enrolments from Monday 17 June
- Term 4 – Tuesday 8 October to Saturday 14 December (10 weeks except Mon)
Re-enrolments from Monday 2 September
Enrolments from Monday 9 September
- Summer - Monday 7 to Friday 25 January
Enrolments from Monday 19 November 2012
- Autumn – Monday 15 April to Friday 27 April
Enrolments from Monday 18 March
- Winter – Monday 1 July to Friday 12 July
Enrolments from Monday 3 June
- Spring – Monday 23 September to Friday 4 October
Enrolments from Monday 26 August
For more information, please contact the Arts Centre reception at Hazelhurst on (02) 8536 5700 or email email@example.com.